Sunday, March 21, 2010

College Hard to chosen

A difficult day...

Today i have go many colleges...
include TARC College,UTAR,RAFFLES...
My sister bring me go and help me much..
Thx for her helping..

Firstly,
i go to tarc college..
this is 1st time i enter this college..
here is quick nice and big..
i saw the Olympic swimming pool..
so nice..=)
then i go to find consuller ask for Graphic Design things..
That consuller ask me is i really interest in this course?
is i like to drawing?
i cant answer..
because i also dunno..
He ask me why i choosen this course..
i say i like creative and design..
but he tell me:" you are not suitable for study graphic"...
that time i got a bit angry on him..

After that,
my sister bring me go Raffles college..
but here didnt open..
my sister say this college could not be University..
she say here hard to trust..
she say here is want find money..
want lie outsea students money only..
but i think not like that..
this is a designer skul i like here much..

After it,
my sister bring me go Petaling Jaya here Utar university..
this is a good choosen..
because i can study Foundation here and then udgrade into Degree..
Although here is very good for me..
but i feel not very like here..
because my spm english didnt scold "C"..
i need to tuition their English test for enter the college..
University compare with college ,
their degree certificate better then advance diploma certificate..
But i hard to study here..
because i know i cant tahan here..T.T

That consuller in Utar say something very correct..
is i really dun like drawing..
i not suitable for graphic design..
is i dunno study which course..
i can study foundation 1st..
after a year only chosen which course is suitable for me...

So how i need to do the decision?
their is many question around me now..
1. Study TARC college get the diploma and advance diploma certificate..?
2.Study UTAR university get the Degree certificate..?
3.Study Raffles..?
4.Re-chosen a new course suitable for me?
5.Chosen Business management?

I m very confuse now..
I m so tired..
But this is important for my life..
I cant give up..
I need to think clearly..
As my frens of u guys..
Can help me and give me some ideas?
Thx A Lot..

3 comments:

XDzel89757 said...

if you dun like drawing,you had better not to choose GP.
Give more time to yourselves,once u think clearly,then only step out the 1st step,thats not late =)

AhYew said...

is really hard to chosen..

but i think will choosen back GD..

coz i not dun like drawing..

is duno drawing..

and i like creative and design..

i hate accounting,maths these things ard..

i have a good chosen..

=)

Anonymous said...

i'm now studyin at Raffles.
Raffles is a good skul for design n i not really agree wit ur sis.
Every lecturer tat works in Raffles is very pro n they have so many experiences.