Monday, December 27, 2010

Going to a new year

I used my DSLR almost 3 months...
many of you guys say I am improved..
thanks for you all...

I not just want improved only..
I still have a long path to go!

I enjoy photo shooting at all the moments...
Because I very like photography...
But it can't say I don't like design..
I still interesting in Graphic Design...

Now,
I already shoot 5 albums for model shooting...
I feel that...
the kid lens(18-55mm) is not enough for me...
I need a new lens...
I already try to find many research about lens...
yes!
I decide between 18-200mm and 17-85mm !
but their price also near Rm2k!!!
How could I get money to buy!!
I have to work by this sem break..
but a sem break I can get more then Rm1K a not?!
Now the last way can save me is...
I have to borrow PTPTN!
Rm13k for me to use!!
After I buy lens by this money,
I still can buy a laptop,
I still can repair my car!
I no need my parents to pay money for me!
I no need to see my parent black face!!

Another problems,
My parents will let me borrow a not?!!


No comments: