Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Great Day..



Already pass with many sadness day...
But today...
I am feel happy...

Morning,
I go tarc college settle all the problem with QiQi Leong..
thx of her sharing and company...
We find our school(SSH) long time coz we still haven't spot here local..
It's too large!=='
After that we go here have our drawing test..
Here got 5 person testing include me and her...
Our theme is drawing some cup and dishware..
I seen all of them drawing skill also very pro..
Feel so disappointed of my drawing skill...
Feel so no face...
T.T

Afternoon,
i suddenly come out the hot-blooded to watch moive...
so ask my gf big sister to book tickets..
xD
Afternoon after sent my gf back her old house i go basketball court immediately..
Today shot ball less lucky...
Shot 10 times just score 3 times only..
After play ball i rush back to house and fetch my gf back own house change clothes..
And then rush to Pavilion meet my gf big sister and her bf..
Our seat is front of the screen so i sitting here feel no well..>.<>
This is a nice movie...
I like the their content and polt..
Including their funny and love...
I want to share this movie with all of my friends..
As a Malaysian Cina...
You should try to watch..
=)

After watch movie,
I fetch my gf and her big sister go home...
Before sleep mg gf tell me today is our 8 month..
OMG!
I make a big mistake..
How can i forget this important things!
At there,
I want to tell my gf-Stella Tan..
I love u so much..
=)

No comments: