Friday, October 2, 2009

Raffles International College...



I 'm interesting on this college...

When that day at skul education fair...

My fren(Sze Lee)tell me got college nearly Ampang...

I m vy happy de...

Becoz its very nearly my living only...

But...

the skul fees is damm expensive!!

Rm75K!

Expensive then Sunway college!

OMG!

My dad will give me to this college anot?

He suspicion me got heart to study anot...

He think me just want to leave secondary skul life...

He think me just want come out work and pass the time...

But he is wrong...

He dunno...

I want be a Designer!!

He dunno...

I dun like just be a normally worker only...

Here is some pics about Raffles International College...



7 comments:

demon*jiahui said...

Where is it?y never see it before in ampang geh..
Gambatehh..ur dad will understand what r u thinkin..dun giv up oo..fight for ur dreams=)

ms twotwo said...

试下和爸沟通看咯,让他明白你^^

Princess Miru said...

wat course u wanna take? =D

AhYew said...

jia hui..

that college nearly ampang park de...

hehe..

u got interest also ah?

AhYew said...

22...

i will try de..thx..

AhYew said...

miru..

i also havent think clearly de...

u study here how much?

Princess Miru said...

RM53.5K for advanced diploma =)
if wanna continue to degree, add more RM35K