Friday, May 14, 2010

I want to learn Drawing and improve my English!


Finally,
My college orientation week is ended..
This week,
i just go 3 day of orientation only..
Because i am lazy to go..
=)
But also sadness,
Many people meet a lot of new friends because they got attend all the orientation day..
>.<
yesterday i go there, 1st hall still got Qiqi Leong here, but 2nd hall after she gone..
I am so boring, because less friends here..
Bored until i at there asleep..
=='
Yesterday i get my timetable already..
1st time study college,
while i copy down my timetable,
i feel so relax.. xD
1 week study 4 days,
i day study 2 hours like that..
so relax..
but it's just begin,
maybe after sem 1 will be difficult..
@.@
Now,
Before i started my study,
i hope can make a target for myself!
That is so important..
I want to learn drawing skills..
I want to improve my English language..
I want to change the bad habit-Sleeping in class..
=='
Hope my college life will be colourful..
My friends,
Please wish me good luck.. =D



No comments: